Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2020-10-21 18:18:55

ponez
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

A little Feedback.

I really do enjoy this site. There are some things that I don't understand.

Like race ponies, as far as I can tell those are the feline ponies only. Can you please change their look. My friends 8 year old daughter said: "That looks weird! Like our cat when she goes into heat."

Would it be possible to see not just the lineage but also the descendants? Even the ones that got sold.

Is it possible to make the purchasing of the Feez easier? I tried to buy some with my phone but I kept getting a busy signal no matter the time of day I called. (I'm in Canada) Also most of the other links no longer work.

It would be wonderful to make it so we could sell traits, either on a pony in the black market or at the store. I really miss the way the black market from v1, it rocked!

RIP V1

Ponez

#2 2020-10-25 17:28:13

ponez
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Re: A little Feedback.

Also would like to be able to see which ponies I've bred. I want breed all my ponies I also want to avoid inbreeding.

#3 2020-10-27 17:03:53

gothikadoll
fiche Eleveur
†Aide Maléfique†
Lieu: en Enfer

Woooow don't ever pay for this dead game

I just came here to see if there has been new messages here (some old players or unfortunate new ones) and I just saw your message.
But yeah, it's no use to ask for anything here, and DON'T put your money here. This site has been abandonned like 3-4 years ago

Ouverture d'un forum d'histoires de ma composition. Si vous êtes intéressés passez donc lire ^^
vous cherchez des mâles de certaines couleurs ? venez donc ici
merci de lire les tutos ils ne sont pas là pour rien

#4 2020-10-27 22:10:48

ponez
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

That's so sad. It used to be such a fun little time waster. Honestly I wish they would revamp it and go back to way it used to be. If they're going to up and leave it at least let it be easier to play.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr