Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2018-08-21 22:43:18

savanna33
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Claiming Gifts

I've used up all my impatience potions and now I can only pay for them with fee'z.
So I wanted to see if i could obtain them for free somehow, or still pay with coins. I found the Gazette in the village, and I saw that I could get an impatience potion for reading an article or something like that. When I do it says i could claim my prize now, but the problem is that I don't know how.
I'm new to this game so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question :/

#2 2018-08-25 15:43:09

itslegforlife
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Re: Claiming Gifts

savanna33 a écrit:

I've used up all my impatience potions and now I can only pay for them with fee'z.
So I wanted to see if i could obtain them for free somehow, or still pay with coins. I found the Gazette in the village, and I saw that I could get an impatience potion for reading an article or something like that. When I do it says i could claim my prize now, but the problem is that I don't know how.
I'm new to this game so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question :/

Normally it automatically loads the free item into your inventory. you don't actually have to do anything other than look at the suggested item. Go to where it shows your potions and such- you should have another one listed. If it didn't work, try again next time. They aren't doing anything with the game though, so if it isn't working it won't be fixed. But, it doesn't hurt to try again.

Good Luck,

Chris

#3 2018-09-02 16:22:15

savanna33
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

Thanks for replying :)
I've tried to fix it but it just isn't working, so yeah. Since they aren't doing anything to fix it I guess I'll just play without the potions.

#4 2018-09-05 20:11:14

shinsengumi
fiche Eleveur
Thread-Assassin
Site web

It doesn't work for almost two years now. And I fear Feerik will never fix that bug 'cause they don't give a sh...it anymore... :/

"Dimmi, mente amantissima mia..." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr