Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 2014-08-29 15:15:37

boudica
fiche Eleveur
Administrateur

New exclusive set: 8th Birthday + 50% off in store

http://www.poneyvallee.com/images/upload/myrtille_anniversaire8.png

This week, Poneyvallée celebrates its 8th Birthday!!!

Blueberry invited everyone to celebrate this unique moment together and the 8th Birthday set is our special guest.

We would like to thank all of you for yout fidelity and your support.

http://www.poneyvallee.com/icone/pack_anniversaire8.png
The set 8th Birthday is an exclusive set and will only stay in store till Tuesday.

Additionally we offer you a great sales discount of 50% for traits and potions over the weekend!

#2 2014-08-30 13:19:51

surrano
fiche Eleveur
Membre
Lieu: Székesfehérvár
Site web

Re: New exclusive set: 8th Birthday + 50% off in store

Happy Birthday PV Catitiz_PDT_18

Belive in your self, and u can overcome all obstacle

#3 2014-08-30 14:39:18

shiverice
fiche Eleveur
Membre

My favorite part of the new set are the hooves. <3 So cute! Even better, THEY'RE HALF OFF! Everything is, so my reaction was to buy everything I can :D Turns out that's two items.

More importantly, merry birthmas Poneyvallee! I've been on here since I was like what, 9? At least since Ponystars was around. Think I played that for a year or two before V2 was announced. Anywho, I really love this game and will be happy to celebrate years of memories with my friend who showed me this game and of course, the ponies.

#4 2014-08-30 18:47:52

dodec1
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Happy birthday :o)
I wish to all the players and Feerik staff a great year with a lot of new attractions to enjoy around PonyValley, a lot of energy to keep this game (and the world of ponies) alive in every way possible and simply a lot of fun and beautiful moments ^^
And thank you for all the wonderful sets and events so far, and all the time I was able to spend here with all those great people (breeders) :3

#5 2014-09-05 21:33:16

psychocat
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Aw shucks, so sorry I missed it! Happy birthday Pony Valley and hopefully we'll see lots of new things in the near future!

Hate never wins out in the end. It instead goes always to its lonely, dusty end.- George Takei (AKA Mr. Sulu)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr