Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#26 2012-05-05 19:23:47

suishou
fiche Eleveur
Membre

Re: V2:Wow! Isn't Everything Different

mlpproject,
I think the pony limit you start with depends on how many ponies you migrated.  It should show as ponies/limit in the upper left corner of your barn page.  It also shows at the left end of the bar at the bottom of your farm page.

#27 2012-05-05 19:46:24

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

MLPproject - your pony limit is shown in the Top left corner of the Barn. It'll show something like 1091/1750 with a + that lets you buy more space with feez.

There is not really a way to cancel a breeding, but you can make it instantly birth with the potion from the store. I believe it's only 50 FG. So, it's a pretty reasonable price.

Dernière modification par brokenstar9 (2012-05-05 19:46:38)

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#28 2012-05-06 00:57:30

gugi40
fiche Eleveur
Membre

kicka33 a écrit:

I really don't know why you guys are complaining about half the stuff you are. Most of the stuff you guys are freaking out about is covered and solved once you finish the introduction quests.

You CAN one click take care of ponies. You just need to take care of five ones separately first to get the traits you need to do that. And that's not hard since you can quick click through things, you don't have to close the pony window to open another one.

Growing food is a hassle, but there's supposedly a trait set to take care of that for you. Whether it's free or not remains to be seen. But since it doesn't cost gold to plant and there's no come back in 15 like in farmville, I'm pretty much okay with it.

Traits cost EITHER gold or feez. Not both.

The love altar in the village is where the stallion list is. If you want to see other player's ponies you just have to click where it says 'my ponies' on the pink side and change that to ALL and other player's ponies will be there. Then just specify that you want stallions.

I don't mind the change overly much, but there are a few ones that I'm a tiny bit miffed about.
-The set number of breedings for a pony. What the heck is up with that? If I'm breeding for a certain color, I'm going to blow through that number ridiculously fast.

-some of the re-designs are really, really lame looking and the animation on some of them is terrible. Feline, water and fire ponies, I'm looking at you. Though I do adore the air, love and unicorn ones. Not sure about the pegasus or celestial yet.

- What's with some of the trait re-desgins? In particular the fireman hoof one? The old flame design looked simply awesome on my white body, bright red maned pony, now that it's turned from flames into blue boots, it...looks awkward on her. And also some of the traits just don't look good. Like the chocolate one I put on my love pony. The vanilla swirl which fit him fine and dandy in V1 is all over the place in V2.

-hoof colors. What. the. heck. why couldn't they stay linked to body color or link them to mane color, why did they pick eye color? Green hooves don't look good on a purple bodied and blue maned pony.

The rest such as space issues I'm pretty okay with. I don't breed as much as I used to.

I agree whole heartedly with you on this. My glitter mane is just pink now it doesn't glitter.... I just have a problem with 'finding' tutorials and making money. Everything costs fee'z still, although the traits for gold is pretty neat....I just don't make enough money to acquire them?

I don't know if the money issue changes once all quests are complete but one quest I have is not working...'adopt a pony' I have adopted so many and it still has not changed.

I absolutely hate the feline design it doesn't even look like a cat any more and so many traits that were nice in version 1 are hideous in version 2.

All that being said, I will continue to play to see if any changes are made.

#29 2012-05-06 01:06:10

gugi40
fiche Eleveur
Membre

aizenitta a écrit:

Hmm, I agree with himeblue, I too want to see the ponies bigger. For me this game was mainly about aestethics, creating nice and ballanced looking ponies and then going through the pages and looking at them, that helped me relax at work, feasting my eyes... well that's gone. I don't really care for interactive stuff, I'm not at all sure what to make of this and I'm quite sad actually.

It was nice to sift through dozens of mine and others beautiful ponies at work and now they are a little creepy looking especially the cheap flash animation they used (I used the same software as an animation student, it is cheap easy work).

Now that breeding is limited and my money is gone my interest has fizzled out.

#30 2012-05-06 02:08:16

circuitspider
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I was actually looking forward to V2, and it seems as though I'm one of only a few. XD I love that traits are now available for gold, as I am not interested in buying Feez, but I am hoping that they come out with more ways to earn gold, because a meager 200 a day is kinda ridiculous. Catitiz_PDT_06 

Overall I like the new pony designs, but agree with the majority that they should be bigger (especially babies, I can hardly see them), and I really wish that the Feline wasn't laying down. I am rather fond of the scruffy 'punkish' look that they've acquired, but their pose just seems a little awkward to me.

I don't like the limited breeding, but I'll just use it as incentive to breed more carefully, rather than the "mash two randoms together and see what happens" strategy I used on V1. Catitiz_PDT_47 Also it seems that I was a bit lucky, none of my mares where pregnant for the transfer so I didn't lose any babies. It sincerely not allowed for those that did, though. Catitiz_PDT_06

I'm not hugely bedazzled with everything; I am enjoying some of the interactive qualities, but am equally miffed by the lack of some favorite features, like the Grasslands and Magic Cloud. Hopefully they will incorporate these or something similar in the future, and if/when they do I'll be a happy camper. :)

Dernière modification par circuitspider (2012-05-06 02:09:46)

#31 2012-05-06 03:52:33

brokenstar9
fiche Eleveur
Membre

My guess is the grassland or equivalent feature will be that icon on the medium not active yet. It's showing a floating island & since celestials icon are feathers it kind of matches in my head they would live on that floating island. Hope we get to find out soon.

My mod voice is Turquoise, stone hard and mystical.

Have a question
Read the Common Player Questions for the fastest answer.

#32 2012-05-06 06:50:10

calixte9
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I'm pleased with the way V2 turned out. It's certainly very different but it actually exceeded my expectations. As others have mentioned, I do think the pony pictures would benefit from being bigger, but I haven't found a single reason to actually complain so far.

#33 2012-05-25 22:21:54

mortem
fiche Eleveur
Nouveau membre

I was on the old version on and off because it didn't really have anything that kept me here, and today I came back to play again (from around a 5 month hiatus) and v2 really surprised me.
I like the new layout, and I love the new designs and how they're animated, but all of this makes my dinosaur of a computer really lag, haha. I can't really think of anything I don't like so far, and I love how you can buy pretty much anything without paying out of your wallet.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr